COLLEGE EXPOSURE CAMP 2020
Thursday, September 3, 2020
The NGHL College Exposure Camp is designed for competitive female hockey players that aspire to play college hockey.
The athletes will:
- Receive personalized instruction and attention from the best coaches in the country.
- Sample various coaching styles and get to know the coaches on a personal level.
- Be exposed to coaches from all divisions and levels of the game.
WHO THIS IS FOR
- Birth Years 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006-2007:
- Session 1 - 2003/2004/2005
- Session 2 - 2006/2007
- Maximum players per group 36:
- Forwards - Twenty Per Age Group
- Defense - Twelve Per Age Group
- Goalies - Four Per Age Group
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- WHEN Thursday, September 3, 2020
- TIME 9:00am - 4:00pm
- COST TBA
- LOCATION International Skating Center of Connecticut (ISCC), 1375 Hopmeadow Street, Simsbury, CT
Many of these 2019 NGHL Exposure Camp coaches will be returning but stay tuned as we finalize!!
- Melissa Paluch - Brown University (Division 1)
- Justin Simpson - Colby College (Division 3)
- Mandy Montgomery - Elmira College (Division 3)
- Chris Hall - Merrimack College (Division 1)
- Mark Digby - SUNY Oswego (Division 3)
- Heath Isacasson - Post University (Division 1)
- Katelyn Parker - University of Connecticut (Division 1)
- Elizabeth Wulf - Wesleyan University (Division 3)
- Katie Zimmerman - Western New England University (Division 3)