NCAA Combine, June 10-12, 2022
We are looking forward to hosting our first NCAA College Combine, June 10-12, 2022 in Cromwell, CT. Players are placed on mixed-age teams and given the opportunity to develop a relationship with NCAA college coaches in rotation.
- Friday night skills practice with a Goalie Clinic
- Saturday, 2 games
- Sunday, 2 games
Apart from hockey, our goal is to educate players on what to expect as they strive for their end goal of playing college hockey. Our educational seminars include
- Coaches Recruitment Panel - Our NCAA coaches will share their hockey path, talk about recruitment and answer any questions.
- Sports Nutrition Seminar - You are what you eat. Learn the basics of how to fuel an athlete’s body. Parents welcome. Presented by Salve Regina WVH coach Erika Silva-Adams, an ISSA certified Nutritionist.
- Strength and Conditioning Seminar - Off-ice training is necessary to make it to the next level. Middlebury WVH coach Ashley Salerno, who holds an ISSA Strength and Conditioning Certification, will take players (and parents) through
We are looking forward to working with skilled and dedicated coaches from:
- Elmira College
- Middlebury College
- Sacred Heart University
- Salve Regina University
- University of Vermont
- Western New England University