The League will be using the GameSheet, Inc. app – iPad-based scoring. Rosters will be uploaded by League Members / team managers. The team manager for each League Member will gather the rosters for their team and input them directly into GameSheet.
For general information on frequently asked questions for GameSheet, please visit the following links:
- Account Management: https://help.gamesheet.app/category/48-account-management
- Training Videos: https://help.gamesheet.app/article/29-training-videos
Create Account: Create an account by going to https://gamesheet.app/account/new and completing the registration form.
- Open your web browser and navigate to https://gamesheet.app/account/new.
- Complete all the fields in the registration form.
- Click the “Create Account” button to submit the form.
- Check your email for the account verification email.
- Click the link in the verification email to confirm your account and complete the registration process
- You will need your Team’s Invitation Code. You may share this Invitation Code with others that you want to be able to view completed score sheets, and or manage your team’s roster.
- If you already have an account, you can update it to include this new team by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the Dashboard and then Accept Invitation.
Managing your Roster. Once you have created your account, follow the links down from Association, to League, to Season, to Season Teams, and click on your team. From this page, you can manage your roster. For more information on how to manage your roster, see the GameSheet Knowledge Base article on Roster Management.
Roster Upload: You can add each player manually OR use your team’s USA Hockey Team ID OR upload through the import template.
- Required fields are: First Name, Last Name, Jersey Number, Position, Birthdate, Shot Hand, Country, State, Committed to (if they are, if not, leave blank), Bio (input the player’s grad year – 4 digit number, ie 2023).
- Manual – input details in the fields provided. Click EXTENDED ATTRIBUTES, under BIO input the player’s grad year (4 digit number, ie 2023)
- Import template attached. https://help.gamesheet.app/article/14-importing-rosters-via-csv Under BIO column, input the player’s grad year (4 digit number, ie 2023).